Our Mission Statement...
At Hillcrest Urgent Care we are dedicated to providing you with high quality, prompt care at an affordable price. Excellent customer service is the hallmark of our brand of care.
Why Hillcrest Urgent Care?
- No appointment necessary
- Convenient hours 7 days a week
- Most insurance accepted
- Worker’s Comp accepted
- All ages accepted
- Accept scheduled visits
- On-site lab, X-ray, EKG, Holter monitor,
Simple Spirometry PFT testing
- IV medication and IV fluid capabilities
- We are an inexpensive alternative to the
emergency room for minor illnesses and injuries
- ValueMed Program
At Hillcrest Urgent Care, we accept walk-ins and we also schedule visits with a requested provider or time as directed by your needs. Below is a list of the most common conditions we manage at our facilities.
- Respiratory illnesses including cough, cold, COPD, asthma and bronchitis
- Sinus problems, allergies, earaches
- High blood pressure
- Stomach ailments, reflux
- Minor trauma, lacerations, sprains, simple fractures (broken bones)
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Arthritis and joint problems
- Urinary problems including urinary tract infection and kidney stones
- Animal bites
- Abscesses and boils
- Minor burns
- Women’s health, pregnancy tests
- DOT physicals • Sports physicals • Employment physicals • Peace Officer physicals
- Drug screens